This site is jam packed full of info, tips, signposting and help.
Here’s what you can do:
- Browse our big fat blog with lots of information and resources
- Sign up to use our FREE Life Planning Tools so you can sort your affairs (and get on with leading your life)
- Check out the Marketplace to find funeral services, legal and financial services, funeral plans and more.
- Make the most of life NOW: start a Bucket List
- Sign up for our B Positive newsletter: tips, tasks and tonic
- Store the Top 20 Essential Documents next of kin will need in your secure Safe Deposit Box
- Start a Memory Box to pass on secrets, treasured photos, your story, special messages
- Capture favourite music and ideas for your send-off in Wishes
DEALING WITH DEATH NOW
- See our 10 Step Guide to keep you right when someone dies (below)
- Get our funeral planning checklist and funeral music Top 10 lists (below)
- Notify others or pay respects in Notices+Tributes
- Find a funeral director or Humanist or celebrant
- Understand the rules and options around funerals.
Hear what Flingers, Michelle and Nikki like to do on Final Fling
Final Fling is part of a growing movement to open up around end of life, death, dying and bereavement.
We aim to keep improving the site – to fill it full of useful information and make the planning tools easy to use. Contact us with any feedback. Take our user survey : takes one minute – 4 simple questions. Thanks!