- This event has passed.
National Conference “Matters of Life and Death” : Keynote speakers Rt Hon Alan Johnson MP and Michael Rosen author and poet
March 13, 2015 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm£80
The Importance of early intervention for bereaved families in areas of deprivation and beyond.
Delegates will gain:
– a broader view of bereavement support interventions across England
– an understanding of the preventive potential of bereavement awareness and support
– evidence of good practice
– an appreciation of the added impact of bereavement upon children and families already experiencing poverty, deprivation, social injustice and exclusion
– an opportunity to network
Who should attend?
– Health and Social Care Executives and Practitioners
– Directors and Senior Managers in Educaiton
– Central and Local Government Officers
– Early interventionists
– Third Sector Organisations