- This event has passed.
Living Well, Leaving a Legacy: Dying Matters Wales 2017
May 11, 2017
Dying Matters Wales 2017
Living Well, Leaving a Legacy
What can you do? What can we do together?
- Vaughan Gething, Cabinet Secretary for Health, Wellbeing and Sport will launch the Wales Advance Care Planning Website
- Phil Steele, Media and Sports Journalist
- Professor Hywel Francis, Chair Byw Nawr
- Professor the Baroness Finlay, Chair NCPC and Chair National Mental Capacity Forum
Speakers confirmed to date:
- Dr Anthony Byrne, Director Marie Curie Palliative Care Research Centre, Wales
- Dr Mark Taubert, Consultant Palliative Medicine, Clinical Lead End of Life Care, Velindre Cancer Centre
- Too Busy to Die – Barbara Chalmers, founder FinalFling.com
- How to start that Big Conversation: tips from the toolkit – Dr Nikki Pease, Consultant Palliative Medicine Velindre Cancer Centre
- Who will manage your Digital Legacy? – James Norris, Digitallegacy.com
Places at this event are free, but are limited. Please apply early if you wish to a end by email.
- Dying Matters in Wales
- SWALEC Stadium
- Cardiff, United Kingdom + Google Map