- This event has passed.
Dying to Live workshop, Dorset November 2014
November 28, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - November 30, 2014 @ 5:00 pm£165 – £175
Dying to Live workshops offer TIME FOR YOU! They’ve been happening twice a year in Cornwall and Dorset for the last 15 years, thanks to the energy and skills of Archa Kate Robinson.
This is for you if you want to experience your live as fully as possible and really live in the present. Nothing else required.
Sessions start with supper on the Friday and run through till the Sunday.
Accommodation is in dorms of 5 or 6 beds with option to have a cabin.
“This should be compulsory” GP
“Totally liberating” chiropractor
“Beautifully, thoughtfully and professionally organised and delivered” entrepreneur
“Has opened up my life amazingly” gardener
“So supported and connected – magical” IT teacher
- November 28, 2014 @ 6:00 pm
- November 30, 2014 @ 5:00 pm
- £165 – £175
- Event Categories:
- Living & Dying Well, Workshop
- Event Tags:
- Acha Kate Robinson, active, art, dance, Dorset, Dying to Live workshop, life, living, meditation, music, Osho Leela, retreat, silence, writing
- Living & Dying
- 01736 799231 | 07968 959 540
- archasans @ onetel.com
- Osho Leela, Thorngrove House
Common Mead Lane
Gillingham, Dorset, SP8 4RE United Kingdom + Google Map
- 01747 821221