- This event has passed.
Funeral Celebrant Diploma Training
June 23, 2016 - June 25, 2016| £1850
“She goes free of the earth. Grown lighter than breath she is set free in our remembering.” Wendell Berry
Helping a family with a funeral for their loved person is tender and soulful work. Come and train with us if, with the right support and teaching, you would like to kindly and skilfully accompany a grieving family, listen carefully to what they want, write an accurate and beautiful script with a sense of the sacred, and deliver this with warmth and calm reassurance. If you have the vision we have the means to help you turn this into reality, a fulfilling a worhwhile career.
Our aim is to help you to be the best celebrant you can be in your own individual manner. And we will support you all the way, far beyond the end of the course.
- Over 300 Funeral Celebrants trained since 2008
- Emphasis on the importance of ritual, ceremony and beauty in funerals
- Personal tutoring & mentoring through your first 5 funerals
- Small groups of 8 people during the two training sessions
- Total immersion training at our purpose-built training centre & funeral home
- Career Guidance & Marketing Assistance for all new celebrants
- APT Ed Awards nationally recognised Level 3 Diploma accreditation
- Excellent and comprehensive course manual and anthology of beautiful words
- Personal development element to help you be the best funeral celebrant you can
- Specialist workshops on presence and presentation
- Active online Green Fuse community for unlimited ongoing support
- Time to explore your own feelings around bereavement.
“Thank you for the inspirational start to the course – it vastly exceeded my expectations and I am really impressed with how it is structured. Your experience, support, continuity and encouragement to do this vital work well has been so appreciated.”Amanda Hurrell. Jan 2016
Part 1: 23rd to 25th June 2016 (Thurs-Sat),
Part 2: 23rd to 24th September 2016 (Friday & Saturday)