- This event has passed.
Byw Nawr Event: Dying Matters Awareness Week
May 11 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Cardiff presents a host of exciting topics and speakers for Dying Matters Awareness Week.
- Professor Hywel Francis, Chair
- Vaughan Gething, Welsh Government – LAUNCH of Wales Advance Care Planning Website
- Hywel Francis, Swansea University – Hope for a Compassionate Country
- Karen Morgan, Welsh Government – Organ Donation
- Baroness Professor Finlay, Clinical Lead Wales End of Life Care – Mental Capacity and Decision-making
- Tracy Jones, Ty Hafan and Pat O’Meara, Aneurin Bevan UHB – Early Conversations
- Phil Steele, broadcaster – Coping with Loss
- Dr Nikki Pease, Velindre Cancer Centre – Communication Skills: having that Big Conversation
- Barbara Chalmers, Final Fling – Too Busy to Die? – help to get planning
- James Norris, Digital Legacy Association – digital assets
Dying Matters Awareness Week
This is a UK wide chain of events. If you can’t join us in Cardiff, find an event near you for Dying Matters Awareness Week.