(You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link in the newsletter.)
Final Fling shares its short, chatty DEADline newsletter every month.
DEADline keeps you up to date with news from Final Fling and others involved in life and death issues. It links to our weekly blogs so you can catch up with the chat.
DEADline is designed for a quick tea-break read … full of click-throughs for more information to put you in touch with interesting activities and events.
Some of the topics DEADline newsletter covers:
- what’s happening on Final Fling – new features and benefits for users.
- events and activities to join in: Death Cafes, exhibitions, talks, performances.
- what’s happening in the end of life community: there are lots of people doing great work out there to support our journey towards end of life. We’ll keep you up to date.
- training and events for people interested in improving communication about death, dying, bereavement.
- important issues like the Assisted Dying Bill and other legislation and government policies around end of life.
We welcome contributions to DEADline newsletter – send us info and photos by the third Monday of the month.