There are many reasons for making life and death decisions well before they’re needed.
I’m thinking of Lynn, who not only lost her son but then had to find £8k for a funeral.
I’m thinking of Anna, who had no Power of Attorney to be able to make decisions when her mum’s Alzheimers took over.
I’m thinking of Sarah, who has a F**k-it List rather than a Bucketlist, spiritedly dealing with Huntingtons.
Final Fling’s Top 5
1. You never know the moment
2. Don’t leave the burden to family at a vulnerable time
3. Take a moment well in advance to pick a wee something to leave friends to remember you by. It’s not about the money; it’s about that favourite hat
4. Leave a personal message to great friends, family, kids
5. Find the meaning in your life while you’re still here.
Final Fling Founder, Barbara says: “My inner Brownie always shouts: Be Prepared! That’s possibly why I’m the opposite to all the scaredies who think if they organise their stuff they might be tempting fate. Ever the optimist, I think if I make and share my plans, it’s a good deed of sorts and I’ll be rewarded with a long and happy life. It’s with that spirit that I’ve had a Will since I was 24.”
Make and update your important decisions in your Final Fling account.