Here are the Top 10 Things to do on Final Fling.
Our site is a combination of 3 things: this big fat blog with lots of information and resources; a set of Life Planning Tools so you can sort your affairs (and get on with leading your life) and a Marketplace to find funeral services, legal and financial services, funeral plans, support with care and more.
- Store the Top 20 Essential Documents next of kin will need in your secure Safe Deposit Box
- Capture favourite music and ideas for your funeral or send-off in Wishes
- Start a Memory Box to pass on secrets, treasured photos, your story, special messages
- Make the most of life NOW: start a Bucket List
- Sign up for our B Positive newsletter for tips on getting the best out of Final Fling.
DEALING WITH DEATH NOW
- See our 10 Step Guide to keep you right when someone dies (below)
- Get our funeral planning checklist and funeral music Top 10 lists (below)
- Notify others or pay respects in Notices+Tributes
- Find a funeral director or Humanist or celebrant
- Understand the rules and options around funerals.
- Come to a Death Cafe or Meet-Up
- Find help dealing with grief and loss
- Get a flexible funeral plan.
Hear what Flingers, Michelle and Nikki like to do on Final Fling
We aim to keep improving the site – to fill it full of useful information and make the planning tools easy to use. Contact us with any feedback or take our 1 minute, 4 question survey.
2 thoughts on “10 Things to Do on Final Fling”
Hey there! I know this is somewhat off-topic but I needed to ask. Does managing a well-established website like yours require a lot of work? I am brand new to writing a blog however I do write in my diary everyday. I’d like to start a blog so I will be able to share my experience and thoughts online. Please let me know if you have any recommendations or tips for brand new aspiring bloggers. Thankyou!
Not if you like to write and share and don’t spam people 😉